Letter to God


Dear God, can you hear me
I’m calling out Your name
All the hurt deep within me,
To You I lift up my pain

Dear God, can You see me, broken as I am
Blinded by my selfishness, make me whole again

It’s so hard to be good
And it’s draggin’ me down
All the sins I keep repeating over and over again
Teach me to do as I should
Be more faithful and true
Grant me strength to You I implore
Touch my heart, Lord, I’m yours

Dear God, can You feel me
I’m reaching out for you
By Your grace, You took my hand
And made my life anew
Oh, dear God, be with me
Never leave my side
Without You Lord I am nothing
And I need You in my life

It’s so hard to be good
And it’s draggin’ me down
All the sins I keep repeating over and over again
Help me see this through,
I offer to You
I love You forever more
You’ve touched my heart, Lord I’m Yours
Yours Truly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Posts

Posts in our Archive