Never Be The Same

Verse:
Now I wake, now I see,
Lord your time is now.
I can’t ignore, the way you speak
The calling’s clear and loud.
Make my life mean something
Something worth remembering
Something worth living
And dying for…

Chorus:
I fight for your life,
I long for your peace
In a world so silent my praise
To you will never cease
I raise my hand and stake this claim
That this world,
Will know your name and life,
Will never be the same

Verse:
From sea to sea, from dawn to dusk,
The battle rages on
With every step, and every move
We’re crying kingdom come
You are all I want now,
More than I ever have before
You are worth living and dying for

Bridge:
Lord I am afraid
Of the choices I have to make
But when I look into your eyes
I am reminded why

I fight for your life… (5x)

I fight for your life, I long for your peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Posts

Posts in our Archive