I Am My Father's Child

1. I am my Father's child,
He takes my hand to lead
and guide me through.
The first days when I was still struggling and learning how to walk.
He never lets me stumble,
I am my Father's child.

2. I am my Father's child,
I play around but I always feel secure.
'Cause from a distance, lovingly, he watches over me.
My father never leaves me,
I am my Father's child.

Refrain:
I know and I believe my Father loves me,
He never leaves me.
I always want to be like my Father,
he's everything to me.
'Cause I am my Father's child.

3. I am my Father's child,
It's all I want and it's all I need to be.
Life is never so complete,
Heaven is when I am with him.
So close beside my Father,
I am my Father's child. Refrain 2x

End: I am my Father's child.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Posts

Posts in our Archive