I Thank My God

Refrain:
I thank my God each time I think of you.
And when I pray for you, I pray with joy.

1. Now there is one thing I am sure of,
He who began his work in you
Will see that it is truly finished,
When the day of Jesus comes. Refrain.

2. That I should feel like this towards you
Seems only natural to me.
For you have shared with me my labors,
The gospel privilege with me.

3. Since you have borne with me my burdens,
I now bear you within my heart
And God alone knows how I miss you.
I love you just as Christ loves me. Refrain.

4. I pray your knowledge will be deepened,
Your love be mutual and strong.
Then you will reach the perfect goodness. 
Then to the Lord you will belong. Refrain.

Padre Diego Cabrera Rojas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Posts

Posts in our Archive